- Voltage input range : DC 0-25 V
- Voltage detection range : DC0.02445 V-25 V
- Voltage analog resolution : 0.00489 V
- not only makes it easier for you to detect voltage battery,
- can also use the IICLCD1602 LCD to display voltage.
This module is based on principle of resistive voltage divider design,
can make the red terminal connector input voltage to 5 times smaller.Arduino analog input voltages up to 5 v,
the voltage detection module input voltage not greater than 5Vx5=25V
(if using 3.3V systems, input voltage not greater than 3.3Vx5=16.5V).
Arduino AVR chips have 10-bit AD, so this module simulates a resolution of 0.00489V (5V/1023),
so the minimum voltage of input voltage detection module is 0.00489Vx5=0.02445V.
Output Interface : “+ ” connected 5/3.3V, “-” connected GND, “s” connected Arduino AD pins
DC input interface : red terminal positive with VCC, negative with GND
By 3P connector, connect this module with the expansion of board Arduino,